Seasons in the Kingdom

Seasons in the Kingdom

Monday, October 1, 2012

Agent Orange Veteran Needs Information

Greetings.
I am posting a recent email from a Korean Service Veteran who needs your help. After the post you will find an email address to contact the KSV who has writen looking for information.


Dear Tim, 
Hope this finds you and your family well?  I have been called by the VA to have my medical for my claims in the middle of October, The pictures I have show I was in the DMZ mountain range,  I'm trying to get more info on the first invasion tunnel on November.15th 1974, when we were put on alert. As I was on duty those days.  I was trying to explain to the military, that at that time we only had 2 shot gun shells for the shot gun , and 9 rounds in the clip for the M-16, when on guard , that had we been invaded. Our ass would be grass.  Any information you could add would be helpful in my claim, as you were working with headquarters and had more inside information. 
Thanks Greg
 
Contact at -  gregoryonorato@aol.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

Tim Norris | 

ROK Drop Headlines