Seasons in the Kingdom

Seasons in the Kingdom

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Saudi Columnist: Is Israel Really the Enemy?

Greetings, found this article in Commentary. My interest in reposting here is that the underlying premise has always been my argument when discussing the Middle East.

Saudi Columnist: Is Israel Really the Enemy?: pThe indefatigable Tom Gross flagged my attention to this column in Saudi Arabia’s English-language newspaper, the Arab News: On the anniversary of the 1973 War between the Arab and the Israelis, many people in the Arab world are beginning to ask many questions about the past, present and the future with regard to the Arab-Israeli [...]/p

1 comment:

  1. I have gone ahead and included a hyperlink back to your internet site from one of my clientele requesting it.
    I've used your site URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6855448960096884418&postID=1196979720304758238 and blog title: Blogger: ...Seasons in the Kingdom - the novel to make sure you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your website link has been placed, please contact me at: charissa_nowak@wildmail.com. Thanks a lot

    my web site :: articles

    ReplyDelete

Follow

Tim Norris | 

ROK Drop Headlines